Help! My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Eyeing Me!

Forum 6 years ago

Help! My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Eyeing Me!

I love my girlfriend so much and cheating on her is not an option.

After dating without any issues for 7 months, my gf decided it is time I meet her parents.

I was skeptical about the whole thing cause I’m not financially buoyant yet and I don’t want to be an embarrassment to her family but she insisted on me knowing her mum, cause her dad is late.

I got read that day and dressed like Jidenna the classic man.

I got to her house and met her little brother. We were gisting while my girlfriend went with her sister to the market to get something to cook.

That was when her mother walked in.

She looked so gorgeous and curvy and from my observation, she should be in her late 30s or early 40s.

She inquired who I was and I introduced myself as her daughter’s boyfriend. She later complained that I should stop addressing her as “Ma”. I smiled.

Before my girlfriend came back, her mother also exchanged numbers with me.

I felt it was just a friendly gesture but later that night I got a text from her mum, professing love for me and how she wants us to be having an affair secretly cause the first time she saw me, she got attached to me.

Ha mummy!

She continued to text and call me and even sent me recharge cards and money.

I’m thinking of reporting her to my girlfriend but I don’t want to come in between a family.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 5 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara