“Help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My Friend” – Nigerian University Student Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

“Help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My Friend” – Nigerian University Student Cries Out

Today, we have another one strange, funny, awkward, you decide.

A young lady struck between defending her mom and collecting bribe from her dad to cover up for him as he gets down with her friend..

See the story below;

My father begged me to let him sleep with my friend for 1 million Naira and the Bmw to take to school because I’m careless.

He said he will give me 500k if I agree and the rest after he has had her. My father and I have a very funny relationship. He is like a brother to me. He left my mom and came back when I was 13.

He’s an amazing man, he takes care of my brother and myself but he cheats on my mom.

My mom doesn’t know but I’ve gone through his phones. He came to me with this. He saw my friend in person and stalked her on Instagram.

To be honest I’m broke and my mother gives me 30k a month. That money is too small. I’m seriously considering it. Because that my friend likes older men and won’t mind.

But I feel I’m going to betray my mom. What if my dad starts liking her and wants to marry. Chases my mom away.

My mom will be homeless and husbandless. Joro what should I do? I’m broke and I need that car on Campus.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 1 day ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State