Help! My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Séx – Woman Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

Help! My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Séx – Woman Cries Out

A woman who is about to get married has cried out for help after discovering that her man loves séx very much.

A Nigerian woman has cried out for help as her fiance with high séx drive is about to put her in harms way after he subjected her to many rounds of séx bouts leaving her seriously bruises.

Cynthia Valerian Raphaels, a relationship expert shared the story on Facebook:

“Madam, I have known a man for four years now, we have been talking on phone. My brothers friend precisely. So he proposed on phone and I accepted. He spoke to my mother and we fixed the date, his people came and paid my bride price money on January.

Madam he came back for the first time last month for the traditional wedding with my two brothers. The date has been fixed last Saturday of this month but I mean worried. Madam he is a sex bastardized fellow. He can do three stretch once he starts, non stop. Even when I am shouting saying it is paining me ooo to his ears, he won’t even listen till he cums. Just four days of staying with him, am already sitting on hot water.

Madam Cynthia your daughter is scared ooo. Please how can I cope with this! If care is not taken, I will go buy sleeping pills for him so I can not be going through all these pains. What can I do?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 43 mins ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 1 day ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State