Help Me! I Have Fallen in Love with My Friend's Ex-wife After Incredible S*x

Forum 7 years ago

Help Me! I Have Fallen in Love with My Friend's Ex-wife After Incredible S*x

A mate's ex-wife came round one night for a catch-up and we ended up having s*x. I thought it would be wild and lustful but it was the complete opposite. We made gentle but passionate love and now I can’t get that night out of my head.

I am 33 and she is 30. We have always been good friends from the day my mate first introduced us. She separated from my mate a few months ago after five turbulent years of marriage.

He put her through a lot of emotional abuse with his drinking and temper. I told her lots of times to get out but she gave him one chance after another and I had to stand by and watch him treat her badly. She always turned to me for support and a shoulder to cry on and said I was her best friend.

I’ve always had feelings for her but never breathed a word about them.

When she finally decided she’d had enough and left, I helped move her stuff to a room she’s renting and we became closer. Then she rang me one day to say she’d met up with an old flame from many years ago who had never got over her, or her him, it seems. I could tell she was happy — and I felt happy for her.

We still texted most days and one night after we’d both been out and had a bit to drink, the messages started getting flirty.

She texted the next morning to say she was coming round that evening for a chat.

I knew how things were likely to end up — but it was not what I expected, it was so much more. Now I am totally in love with her. She loves me too, but she is also in love with her boyfriend. She says she never expected to feel the way she does about me.

I have never felt this way about anyone and I have no idea what to do. I think about her 24/7.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 4 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj