Help! I Have Been Cheating on My Husband for 2 Years Now and the S*x From OtherMen is Incredible - Wife Confesses

Forum 6 years ago

Help! I Have Been Cheating on My Husband for 2 Years Now and the S*x From OtherMen is Incredible - Wife Confesses

A woman has confessed her shocking secret which is telling on her home as she revealed how cheating on her husband gives her pleasure.

A Nigerian woman has confessed after revealing a sad secret involving her husband. She revealed that she now enjoys cheating on her husband after marrying as a virgin.

She wrote to Ben Victor and said: "I have been bottling this thing up since but I can't hold it any longer. I married as a virgin (though I have been masturbating before then).

[ads4]

"Few years after marriage, I discovered my husband was cheating on me. I was heart broken. I let that one slide. Then I discovered he was cheating on me again (this time around with a family friend of ours, a married woman). He apologised. Ben, I am neat and good in bed. I don't know why he is cheating. Few months after I discovered that, I had a male friend. We became close and one thing led to the other we had s*x and mehn I enjoyed it. "It was s*x like never before. Since then till now (two years down the line) I have been cheating on my husband. I had wanted to stop but I discovered that having s*x with my husband is no longer pleasurable for me. It started even before I cheated because I was hurt. I need help. I want to restore the passion and intimacy back."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 8 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 14 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 16 hours ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband