HELP!! I Caught My Wife To Be In Bed With My Younger Brother (He Needs Your Advice)

Forum 6 years ago

HELP!! I Caught My Wife To Be In Bed With My Younger Brother (He Needs Your Advice)

This Post was sent to us from a Naijaloaded user who is going through some serious frustration.

Below is what he sent to us and he needs your candid advice on what to do. Please help him by dropping a meaningful comments. Thanks!

Read below:-

This may sound like a story from Nollywood, but it actually happened.

I’m in a dilemma. I happen to have a girlfriend (In a serious relationship with her with Marriage in view) whom I care a lot about.

I met her early last year. She became close to my heart and I showered her with love and affection. I even introduced her to my parents.

Earlier on, my younger brother came to visit me. I went with my babe to pick him up at the car park and we all got talking in the car. We all went out together during my brother’s stay with me. This was in August.

About 3 weeks ago, my brother came again. During that time, I happened to be very busy at the office and didn’t have time to see my babe.

In fact I couldn’t see her for almost 10 days as I always went to work before 7 and got back home around 10pm.

Two Saturdays ago, I had to go to the office. I had earlier promised my babe that i’ll come take her out for the day, but at the last minute, my boss called me and told me that I had to do a few things for her at the office. I had to call her from the office and tell her.

She was upset naturally. Thinking i’ll leave the office late, I promised to see her the following day.

Luckily for me, I happened to finish what I was doing in the office by 1. I then called her to inform her I was coming over, but she didn’t pick up. I drove down to her house, but she wasn’t at home.

I then decided to go home to pick my younger brother and go watch a movie I had been wanting to watch since.

Immediately I got home, I noticed a lady’s bag on the table in the sitting room. I was wondering who my brother had brought home to see him yet again. I went to the room and I heard sounds inside.

As the door was a bit open, I peeped and what i saw shocked me.

There was my brother banging the hell out of my girlfriend!! They were both as Unclad as the back of my hand. The radio inside was on, so they didn’t hear me as I stepped inside gently to peep at the Girl only to find my Girl being b@nged by my brother.

My Girl push him off, My brother too jumped up and they were both looking at me with fear all over their faces. I didn’t know when I attacked the guy (My brother).

We both fought like wounded lions while the girl (My girlfriend) tried to separate us.

To cut a long story short, I couldn’t dream of staying in the house that Night. I drove off and almost got myself killed out of anger.

My girlfriend has been begging me since. She was like she never knew what got over her that day, that she was lonely, and that she came over hoping that she’ll wait till I got home, and both of them started talking about relationships and stuff.

Before they knew what they were doing, they had started kissing themselves and then they were making out in bed.

This happened about ten days ago. I’ve not gone home since then. I put up with one of my friends, but no one knows i’m with him.

The girl has been begging me seriously since then to forgive her. My brother too has been asking for my forgiveness, but I told him that if he likes himself, he shouldn’t try seeing me.

Everybody has been calling me to forget about the issue. I’m in Pain.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 15 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off