Help! I Am A University Undergraduate And Football Bet Is Ruining My Life

Forum 6 years ago

Help! I Am A University Undergraduate And Football Bet Is Ruining My Life

My name is Kingsley (not real-name) and I’m a student of the Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi.

My life was going all good and I was doing very good in school. Everything was going smooth until my friend introduced me to football bet, more specifically Bet9ja.

I told him I am not a gambling type but he assured me that I would become a millionaire if I try it.

The next day I decided to try my luck with #100 naira on 8 games. I won #15,000. Wow! I was delighted.

I bought a nice shoe and recharge cards for my girlfriends.

I decided to try my luck again, this time on smaller games cause somebody advised me the smaller the better.

I tried again with #100 for 4 games and won #5,000.

My parents sent in my semester school fees of #40,650 and I was tempted to go big.

So I bet #2,000 on 9 games but I lost the money.

I continued to increase the bet but I kept on losing.

I can testify that the remaining balance of my school fees in my account is #1,000.

All the money was spent on normal bet and Virtual bet and I didn’t win a single dime. I can’t even think straight. I stopped attending lectures and I’m depressed and contemplating suicide.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun