He Masturbates, Snores and Drools Saliva When Sleeping.

Forum 8 years ago

He Masturbates, Snores and Drools Saliva When Sleeping.

(Unedited)
Hello Aunty,
Pls hide my id and post dis. i need ur advice friends. Am engaged and abt to wed. I ve never visited my man and sleep over in his house for once except d day he took me there to see the house b4 he pay for the apartment. I stayed with my elder sister and her husband. As we re planning our weeding together my sister told me dt i need to see him in his house to cost d budget and analysis every tin we needed. even those dt re coming.

So i went on Saturday cos he is hosting his committee of friends in his house n my presence is needed there.

I couldn't come back dt day in whc i notified my sister. At night I discovered dt my man snores and saliva drips out of his mouth in deep sleep. But d shocking is dt he masturbate:no wonder he didnt make any move dt night even wen he entered d bathroom wen am bathing. This things has killed my spirit and lots of thoughts re going thru my mind since i returned. To the extend dt my elder sister n husband noticed my moodiness.

i was unhappy over every thing and am thinking of calling it off because ife na asom oyi rinne. pls wat do you advice me to do in this situation

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 4 days ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara
Forum | 1 week ago

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara