"He Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Actress Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Death Of Her Only Child

Forum 6 years ago

"He Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Actress Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Death Of Her Only Child

Earlier today, the country woke up to the sad news of actress Eucharia Anunobi losing her teenage son to the cold hands of death on Tuesday.

Her son Raymond, who also happened to be her only child of the actress reportedly died from Sickle Cell Anaemia issues. Speaking with TheNet.ng on the passing of the teenager, Eucharia said:

‘Thank you, I appreciate it, ‘ she told our correspondent. ‘My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.’

On what led to his death, she said:

‘Common, common’, she said, ‘God knows best. ‘

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 3 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race