Happy Birthday To Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy, As He Turns 33 Today!

Forum 8 years ago

Happy Birthday To Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy, As He Turns 33 Today!

Mavin Records founder/boss, Michael Collins Ajereh better known as Don Jazzy, was born on 26 November 1982 (age 33) in Umuahia, Abia State. The singer is plus 1 today.. Send in your wishes.

As to his birthday celebration, here are some words he wrotes on instagram - 'GOD has been extremely generous to me through the years. I have every reason to be #Joyful everyday but most especially on my birthday. I have the most amazing family, the best team one could wish for, good health, the most adorable and supportive fans EVER. Thank you everybody.'
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 14 hours ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks