Hallelujah Challenge Convener, Nathaniel Bassey Survives Fatal Car Accident In Lagos (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Hallelujah Challenge Convener, Nathaniel Bassey Survives Fatal Car Accident In Lagos (Photos)

Hallelujah Challenge convener, gospel artist, Nathaniel Bassey survived a ghastly car crash in Lagos on 28th of June, two days to his birthday, The accident happened in lekki , ikate axis…. Thank God for his life…

He shared photos of his car and wrote;

“Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
#####Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. Olowogbogboro??olowogbogboro??Nathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official ??I am a living testimony####”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos