Guys, These Six Things Will Make Her Leave [Avoid Them]

Forum 7 years ago

Guys, These Six Things Will Make Her Leave [Avoid Them]

Many are those who believe women are only attracted to money and it’s the only way they profess their love, but this notion is not a fact.

Every woman has what attracts her, yes! there are gold diggers who are passionate about money but that does not mean every woman is obsessed with money and that’s the only thing
they look out for.

It doesn’t matter how rich you are, if you’re any of the things below, a woman will still leave till you do something about it.

1. Mouth Odor
The senses of women are three times higher than a man, this makes them very sensitive to odor.

So if you are the type who hates cleaning your mouth and think a woman will fall for you because you’re rich, then you better think again.

She might stand it for some time but if you don’t do anything about it, she’s likely to leave. If it’s a medical condition seek help immediately.

2.Body Odour
Just like mouth odour, body odour also brings the same results. If you know you have a pungent smell and your girlfriend has complained about, just deal with it before she pack her bags.

3. Cowardice
A woman can stand many things but not a man who is a coward. One of the many things a woman really need from a man is protection but if at the slightest prank you take to your heels and leave her behind, she will start looking for other options.

4. Premature Ejaculation
If you’re rich and have a PE problem, then we will advise you use that money to cure your PE problem than to think a woman will not mind because you’re rich.

5. Womanizing
Being a flirt and a cheat will not make a woman stay for long and it has got nothing to do with money.

6. Battering
Being a batterer is the fastest ticket for a woman to leave and even if she doesn’t want to leave,friends and family will make her leave.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 2 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out