Guys, Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body!

Forum 6 years ago

Guys, Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body!

So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it.

This is so

because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios.

Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body.

Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had much drink. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans.

[ads4]

3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile. She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years
Forum | 1 day ago

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding