GOBE! See What This Man Said To His Wife On Facebook After Cheating On Her (photos)

Forum 6 years ago

GOBE! See What This Man Said To His Wife On Facebook After Cheating On Her (photos)

A man by the name Bren Mwaura has left tongues wagging after he took to Facebook to apologise for cheating on his wife. The poor guy even mentioned the name of the lady he had an affair with and promised to never stray again.

The post read;

“Dear wife am very sorry for ever cheating on you, it will never happen again, it is the bad company that I have been keeping.
Forgive me my love.”

Check out the posts and photos below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 6 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 6 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 10 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara