Ghanaian Rapper Sarkodie Unveils Album Art & Tracklist For His 4th Studio Album”Highest”

Forum 6 years ago

Ghanaian Rapper Sarkodie Unveils Album Art & Tracklist For His 4th Studio Album”Highest”

Multi-Award winning Ghanaian hotshot artiste and one of Africa’s Hiphop powerhouse – Sarkodie, simply declared the arrival of his imminent fourth studio collection entitled “Highest”.

The 18-track collection highlights other African acts artistes like Flavor, Joey B, Victoria Kimani, Korede Bello, Jesse Jagz, Suli Breaks, Runtown, London’s rap marvel – Bobii Lewis and a large group of others.

The Highest collection has a discharge date of September eighth, 2017, so go stamp your logbooks.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 2 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car