Geoffrey Oji On life After Winning Project Fame: ”Lots Of Girls Are Now Seeking My Attention”

Forum 9 years ago

Geoffrey Oji On life After Winning Project Fame: ”Lots Of Girls Are Now Seeking My Attention”

Geoffrey Oji emerged as the winner of the recently concluded MTN Project Fame Season 7 edition.The young man, who became a car owner with millions in his account by virtue of winning the reality TV show, has revealed that girls who had rejected his advances in the past, are now reaching out to him. Speaking mainly on what has changed about him since winning Season 7 of the rewarding music reality show in a recent interview, he said:‘The followership on my social media has increased, this is the time people want to start talking to you, seeking your attention and it is really good.’ Some girls that I had tried to woo in the past but refused now want me to woo them again, saying they would agree.

One called me recently and said I should ask her out again and she would accept but I was just laughing and I said no.’…

Culled from Punch

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 4 days ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again