Funny Video Of Primary School Girl Who Is Seeing A Laptop For The First Time And Is Scared Touse It

Forum 6 years ago

Funny Video Of Primary School Girl Who Is Seeing A Laptop For The First Time And Is Scared Touse It

This is the video of a primary school girl who is probably seeing a laptop for the first time and is scared to use it. The video shows the little girl crying as her teacher and one of her classmates try to drag her closer to the laptop while her other classmates laugh at her misery.

Watch The Video Beneath:

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 4 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 7 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara