Funke Akindele Dazzles In Red Top As She Meets Digital Entrepreneurs (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Funke Akindele Dazzles In Red Top As She Meets Digital Entrepreneurs (Photos)

ToSteMedia wants to know- Have you ever dreamt of meeting your hero? It was dream come true for participants of #DigifyAfrica #DigifyPro who were treated to a warm reception by DigitXPlus media house in Lagos when Funke Akindele (AKA Jenifa) decided to light up the event with her presence. Currently undergoing tours to major digital houses and firms in Lagos, participants of DigifyPro who are currently undergoing a 8-week internship at the DigifyNG Facebook hub had no idea what was lying in wait for them. One of the participants, Cynthia Ubani described meeting Funke as the best moment of her life and she couldn't contain the joy as tears rolled down her eyes.

In her words, Funke described Nigeria as a country full of talent and she's glad young people are taking the extra pain to learn and become professionals. She vibed with all and sundry and the pictures can tell already.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Jide Awobona slams those criticizing him for not defending Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Jide Awobona slams those criticizing him for not defending Funke Akindele