Fund PayPal in Nigeria With Access Bank Visa ATM Card

Forum 9 years ago

Fund PayPal in Nigeria With Access Bank Visa ATM Card

It's no longer news that using PayPal now in Nigeria is possible without having to change IP or use a USA address.

Recently, I published a tutorial on how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria with GTBank MasterCard. Ever since then, I've been getting series of mails and calls on how to fund Nigeria PayPal account and also if it's possible to get verified on PayPal with Access Bank Visa card.

Well, getting a PayPal account verified with Access Bank Visa card works perfectly. In fact, I received my PayPal verification code instantly when I confirmed the card on PayPal. No delay at all compared to when I verified my PayPal with GTBank card, during which I have to wait for long to get the 4-digit PayPal code.

The interesting part is that I was able to pay with the Access bank Visa card without confirming it when PayPal prompted me to use another card at a time the site where I wanted to make payment was declining my GTBank card which is the card I used to verify my PayPal account. It was after I used the Visa card to pay for two transactions, I decided to confirm it using the PayPal code - and the verification was instant.

You no longer have to worry yourself searching the web for PayPal exchangers in Nigeria or tutorial on how to fund PayPal in Nigeria. Reason is that once you link and confirm your debit card on your Nigeria PayPal account, all payments you make in sites accepting PayPal will be automatically deducted from the balance on your card.

Your Access Bank Visa card links to your Access bank account. So, make sure you always have enough fund in the bank account to enable you make payments successfully with your PayPal account.
[ads4]

How To Get Verified On PayPal With Access Bank Visa Card

==> Go to https://www.paypal.com/ng/ and click on "Sign Up"

==> Click "Open an Account" for Individual account type

==> Fill in your details including a valid email address you've never used on PayPal.com.

==> Click the "Agree and Create Account" button

==> You will then be prompted to enter your card details. Ensure the billing address matches the address you used to open your bank account. The same address is associated with your card.

==> Click "Continue" to proceed to your account.

==> Sign in to your email account and click on the verification link in the mail sent to you by PayPal.This might prompt you to enter your password for you to sign in to your PayPal account.

==> Once signed in, click the 'Get Verified" link or the "Link and confirm credit or debit card" link

==> You will be redirected to a new page to confirm your card for verification. The card type, the last four digits of the card to confirm and the billing address will be displayed. Click on "Continue" to proceed.

==> After clicking "Continue", PayPal will charge the card $1.95 (about N320) to make sure it's yours. PayPal will refund the money later.

==> You will get debit alert from Access bank via sms or email and you will see a 4-digit code associated with the PayPal charge.

==> Once you have the 4-digit Paypal code (highlighted with the arrow sign), log back in to your PayPal account and click "Confirm my debit or credit card".

==> Enter the 4-digit code in the space provided and click "Confirm Card" button.

If successful, you will see the confirmation message.

And your Paypal account status should now be verified:

That's all.

You can now start using your Paypal account to make payments on sites that accept Paypal.

Have you been able to verify your Paypal account with Access bank Visa card or any other card from other banks? How soon did you receive the code? Please, let me hear from you via comments.

Please, tweet, +1 and share this with friends.

Cheers!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip