FROM A MALE READER OF OBB

Forum 9 years ago

FROM A MALE READER OF OBB

Dear OBB,

I greet you for your great job, and may God continue to add to your knowledge , He will surely take you to higher level.Amen

My name is Sunday Agunbiade (Not real name) I'm in my early forties, i dated a lady back in the university days, we were in the same department, graduated the same year. This lady got a job before me, and we have planned to marry, but immediately she got a job while i was still struggling to have one, her attitude changed towards me.
To cut the long story short, she ended marrying another man, and God also provided me a good job ans a wife, after some years my wife could not conceived, and one day, i accidentally come across my ex-girl telling me, we should continue our love from where we stopped, although divorced with one boy, as i said earlier my wife is yet to conceived. This my ex-girl, we' ve been seeing each other. Now she want me to marry her as second wife.

What do i do.? please i need your advice.

Thank you.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/12/from-male-reader-of-obb.html

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison
Forum | 4 days ago

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison

“This is disgusting” – Outrage as DJ Chicken exchanges kisses with male friend
Forum | 1 week ago

“This is disgusting” – Outrage as DJ Chicken exchanges kisses with male friend

Nigerian Male Gospel Singers Who Married Foreigners
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerian Male Gospel Singers Who Married Foreigners

Did I Pull an Omah Lay on Your Girl? Because I Can, Smile More Before You Lose Am - Burna Boy Tells Male Fan at His Show (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

Did I Pull an Omah Lay on Your Girl? Because I Can, Smile More Before You Lose Am - Burna Boy Tells Male Fan at His Show (Video)