Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 15040 Replies: 21 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Rocket Last Post Date: Dec 18, 2016
Guruboi Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 1 )

Our Cuties - Ifeanyi & Mercy are still competing, both having same number of Votes... Please Vote while we announce the WINNER tonight.

Today begins our Finest Faceoff Show with several cuties -- featuring Olayinka Fasiji, 20, Ifediora Ifeanyi, 20, and Mercy Maragu, 24, with contemplative cute'ness.

Remember, we are looking for who you think is the most handsome amongst these dashing folks.

The first person we are having on the series is Mercy Maragu, Delta babe...

Her name is Maragu Ijeoma Mercy, from
Delta state studying Business Admin at the Federal polytechnic of Auchi. But based in Abuja.
Pretty Mercy is just 24!
* Level: HND 1
* Her likes and dislikes: Honesty and dishonesty
You can connect with her on Facebook with Maragu mercy and Instagram Mercygold2718

Second person on this list is Olayinka Fasiji

Hi guys, my name is Samuel Olayeancah Fasiji, an indigene of Ogun state, and i am 20yrs old... Love your Waploaded.. Follow me on Twitter with @yincuz_lee

And finally we have Ifediora Ifeanyi

My names are Ifediora Ifeanyi Franklyn, 300L student in Accountancy at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. I'm from same state... Am 20 by next May i will be clocking 21...

Relationship status :single
I love creativity, truthfulness, self contentment, inspirational words and any good positive deal and dislike pretence and pride.

You can reach him on Facebook with Ifediora franklyn Ifeanyi or Twitter @IfyRocket

I love this website for its educating, fascinating and motivating articles. And for being up to date both in
local and foreign news. When it comes to entertainment gist, they are number one. I also want to use this medium to say a very big kudos to the site Admin and praying for more powers to his elbow and also more money in his bank Account. Thanks

Contestant with the highest votes from YOU gets shown off on our sidebars (mobile & pc) as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today, guys? See more of their pictures beneath.

Mercy Maragu

Olayinka Fasiji

Ifediora Ifeanyi

Do you want to be featured on our next Face Of The Week (FOTW) ? Click Here...

Reply Me Now
pritty Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 2 )
wow..... cute faces...... hope I can't vote for myself?

Reply Me Now
johntunde354 Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 3 )
pritty wrote:
Why not,shebi you be mercy

Reply Me Now
Guruboi Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 4 )
pritty wrote:
You can!

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 5 )
I am contemplating who to vote for between Pretty and Ifediora.....They are giving me selection headache....Anyway, Ifediora try again you will get my vote in the next contest but for now beautiful Pretty have my vote

Reply Me Now
Ayluv Dec 11, 2016 ( Post 6 )
I vote for pretty mercy next time i will vote for ifediora. Keep it on guys...

Reply Me Now
weezyf Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 7 )
chai, una all dey craze bah.. u leave ur sex, ey vote for opposite sex, bcus she's a girl abi.. smh.......
u guys berra comot tat black shade for ur eyes.. those guys evn fine pass de girl sef.. well. ah press ma right thumb for (Ifediora Ifeanyi Franklyn) ma vote goes to him..

Reply Me Now
Dimitri (Guest) Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 8 )
Olayinka 4 us president

Reply Me Now
alex sample (Guest) Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 9 )
Am gonna go for Ifediora....what an handsome guy .....

Reply Me Now
Sandra Baby (Guest) Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 10 )
Thats guy called Ifeanyi is wow... But too much makeup.. Lolzz..

#Vote my crush Ifeanyi

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 11 )
I'll go for ifediora cux am a gay
ahshahahaha

(lol)

Reply Me Now
shedoski Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 12 )
ifediora all the way........ dis guy handsome bt bros no near my babe abeg, she fit divorce me

Reply Me Now
shedoski Dec 12, 2016 ( Post 13 )
ifediora all the way......... bt guy no near my babe with this handsome face o, she fit divorce me.

Reply Me Now
Chukkal (Guest) Dec 13, 2016 ( Post 14 )
See cuteness here o.....my vote goes straight to pritty

Reply Me Now
Tobijr Dec 13, 2016 ( Post 15 )
OMG....I have a crush on this girl already. You will definitely win this competition. I vote for you my crush, Pritty

Reply Me Now
FEMI (Guest) Dec 13, 2016 ( Post 16 )
I LOVE THE BABES DERE

Reply Me Now
ibrahimonline Dec 13, 2016 ( Post 17 )
My choice is Pretty 2 me she deserved 2 win d contest

Reply Me Now
jega Dec 14, 2016 ( Post 18 )
Ifediora all the way

Reply Me Now
examred Dec 15, 2016 ( Post 19 )
i vote for pretty,so fall for ha

Reply Me Now
Rocket Dec 18, 2016 ( Post 20 )
IFEDIORA IFEANYI ALL TH WAY

Reply Me Now
Rocket Dec 18, 2016 ( Post 21 )
Ifediora Ifeanyi have my vote

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
1 + 4 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.00032496452331543 Init to Head: 0.20018100738525 Head to Foot: 0.00022006034851074