Former Destiny’s Child singer, LeToya Luckett and husband split after 2 months of marriage

Forum 7 years ago

Former Destiny’s Child singer, LeToya Luckett and husband split after 2 months of marriage

Former Destiny’s Child member LeToya Luckett has quietly divorced her husband of two months, Rob Hillman.

The singer-actress, who was one of the original four members of Destiny’s Child and sang on hits such as ‘Say My Name,’ and ‘Jumpin’
Jumpin’, parted ways with Hillman, an author, entrepreneur and public speaker, after a little more than two months of marriage, TMZ, who obtained the documents, reports.

LeToya and Rob reportedly wed back in January 2016, but sadly, as of August 1, they were officially divorced from one another. The pair reportedly split just two months after saying ‘I Do,’ which lead to their swift divorce just a few months later.

According to TMZ, there is a clause in place preventing either party from speaking about the split or posting about it on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 5 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 7 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher