Five Police Officers Arrested Over The Killing Of Fed. University of Agriculture student

Forum 7 years ago

Five Police Officers Arrested Over The Killing Of Fed. University of Agriculture student

The Commissioner for Police in Benue state, Paul Yakadi, yesterday ordered the arrest of no fewer than five policemen of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS in the state in connection with the torture and death of a student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi identified as Samuel Chimezie Emeagwu on Monday May 16th. Their arrest was ordered after the news about the incident went viral yesterday May 20th.

The death of the student occurred after he was arrested for fighting with a fellow student over his missing phone. He was taken away by the police officers who tortured him until he became unconscious. He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead. He was buried yesterday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men