Fireboy DML and Joeboy are Great But Here's Why Rema Is Bigger

Forum 4 years ago

Fireboy DML and Joeboy are Great But Here's Why Rema Is Bigger

Following Fireboy DML's debut album "Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps", a serious argument has popped up online as to who's bigger between Fireboy DML, Joeboy and Rema.

The quest to ascertain the sole leader of the Nigeria's music space for the younger generation has been a trending topic. While many choose sides between Fireboy DML, Joeboy and Rema, others has chosen to safely sit on the fence.

The trio are afro beat acts endowed with phenomenal and massive talents with unique choice to sounds. Though Fireboy DML and Joeboy are strictly singers, Rema is a trapper as well as a singer. The later has dropped three amazing projects within eight months with an only trap sound EP.

Joeboy after his discovery by Banku Music boss Mr Eazi through emPawa, has dropped several hit singles; Beginning' , 'Baby' 'Don't Call me Back' featuring Mayorkun and an EP tagged "Love and Light". The 5-track EP featured three singles and two new materials.

Fireboy DML on the other hand has recorded huge numbers on streaming platforms, with two massive hit singles "Jealous" , " What if I say" off his debut album "Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps".

Despite all these numbers, Rema's feature on President Barrack Obama's "2019 Summer Playlist" is the crown of it all. I'm aware many have called out Mavin records Don Jazzy boss for buying the recent Headies Next Rated Award won by Rema, the above record obviously couldn't have been bought.

Joeboy and Fireboy DML could stand a better chance in terms of lyrical content, but in versatility and international recognition, Rema is Bigger.

What do you think? Please Drop Comments Below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 5 days ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 5 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 1 week ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi

Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues