Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students

Forum 7 years ago

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students

Please I'll like this to get to the relevant authorities. I really don't know who to report this issue to.

My brother gained admission into this very university and after paying an acceptance fee of #30,000 , school fees of #89,000 was paid which includes everything as shown in the break down list from the schools portal. The school had to be requesting for another fee for medical fees, administration fee which was already included in the overall fee of #89,000. I mean, THIS IS FRAUD! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!

Please i don't know how this can get to the relevant authorities.. I just thought of bringing up the issue here.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture
Forum | 4 days ago

NSUK notice on students biometric enrollment and image capture