Fashion Blogger, Laura Ikeji, Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda

Forum 7 years ago

Fashion Blogger, Laura Ikeji, Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda

Social media savvy Fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji whose rise to fame can be traced to her sister's popularity as a top Nigerian blogger went on Instagram to call out a man for telling a man for telling her she is nothing without big sister Linda.
She did not mince words as she called him an idiot while setting the records straight.

Reacting on her social media page, Laura who recently opened her clothing store Laura Ikeji gang admitted that yes Linda paved the way but there is more to her.

One idiot just told me that Without Linda, I'm nothing. Boo listen,Of course she paved a way for me but regardless I would still be very successful, we re very determined in my family, everyone works, there are some successful people in Naija that I know but can't mention names that can't point a sibling that is doing well let alone very successful. Give honor to whom it's due. I dey try. Now, sit dow

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party