Ex-BB Naija housemate, Dee-One condemns Big Brother for evicting Isilomoh, Avala

Forum 4 years ago

Ex-BB Naija housemate, Dee-One condemns Big Brother for evicting Isilomoh, Avala

Ex Big-Brother “Double Wahala” housemate Adedayo Adewunmi aka Dee-One, has blasted Big Brother for evicting Isilomoh and Avala from the house within a week in the show.

Biggie had announced on Friday that the housemate with the least number of coins would leave the house during the first eviction show on Sunday.

He, however, changed the game as the four housemates with least coins were asked to play a game with marbles.

The two housemates with least coins were evicted.

Isilomo had 2, Khafi 4, Avala 3 and Gedoni 5.

Reacting, Dee-One condemned Big Brother, saying he was wicked for evicting the housemate within a week.

“BIG Brother, I thought you didn’t like me during my time..but with this attitude, it’s like you loved me.

“One week? I no gree o,” he said on Instagram.

Dee-One said he would go back into the house if he were Isolomoh and Avala.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 13 hours ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 17 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 2 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie