Etisalat 4G LTE Now Live, Check if Yours is Active

Forum 7 years ago

Etisalat 4G LTE Now Live, Check if Yours is Active

For the past few days we’ve been speed testing 4G LTE network on our devices

while codedly watching Etislat 4G LTEin ghost mode and wondering when it will come out of it.

Earlier yesterday, users in some major cities reported seeing Etisalat 4G LTE active and live on their devices.

See below the speed test;

The good news is that Etisalat 4G LTE is now Live in Lagos,

I’m still waiting for other cities to confirm if its live in their locations or not. Etisalat sims are automatically USIM(Universal Subscriber Identity Module) which doesn’t need sim upgrade before

it will work on4Gunlike its counterpart Glo and MTNwhere you’ll have to upgrade to 4G SIM.

Another good news is that, most 4G smartphones will supportsEtisalat 4G LTENetwork because it’s on a popular band.

This is why I know that Glo 4G LTEis on a lonely planet; band 28 is forbidden on most 4G devices.

Etisalathas publicly announced this on their Twitter handle...

If I were you, I’ll just turn on my 4G network and scan for it.

Those of you still using 3G phones, you are on a lonely planet with Glo Mobile.

#Remember, Etisalat 4GNeedNoSimSwap.

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Follow & Join Us for More..
BBM Channel || Twitter || Facebook || Instagram

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim
Forum | 1 week ago

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget