Endtime Restaurant!! First N*de Restaurant To Be Launched In London

Forum 8 years ago

Endtime Restaurant!! First N*de Restaurant To Be Launched In London

I don’t know about you, but if there’s one thing that’s always bugged me about eating in restaurants it's having to wear clothes. Why stain them, when you can imbibe as the Romans might, naked, with sauce and wine spilling all down your body?

This is presumably the gap in the market The Bunyadi is hoping to fill, a new pop-up restaurant coming to London this summer for three months.

The restaurant will give diners the option to eat in the nude.The spot will “take diners to a beginning where everything was fresh, free and unadulterated from the trappings of modern life,”

The pop-up - which at the time of writing has a waiting list of 4,526 - is the brainchild of Lollipop, who were behind the similarly lucrative Breaking Bad-themed cocktail bar.

The Bunyadi - named after a Hindi term for ‘base’ or ‘natural’ - will have a naked and non-naked section, along with a changing room to cater for the former.

“The Bunyadi plans to use only the most natural, home-grown ingredients to envelope its patrons in a world, free from phones, electric lights and even clothing,

The eatery will feature wood-flame grilled food served on handmade clay plates with edible cutlery “in a space voice of the industrialized-world’s modern trappings.”

“We believe people should get the chance to enjoy and experience a night out without any impurities: no chemicals, no artificial colors, no electricity, no gas, no phone and even no clothes if they wish to,” said Lollipop founder Seb Lyall.
However, not everyone has to be liberated. The central London space will be divided into two sections — one for the clothed and one for those choosing to fill their bellies in their birthday suits.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 4 days ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 6 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Teenager Jailed For Life in London for Stabbing Boy to Death (Photo)
Forum | 1 month ago

Teenager Jailed For Life in London for Stabbing Boy to Death (Photo)

Why I Took Break From Acting to Become Caregiver in London – Rita Dominic
Forum | 1 month ago

Why I Took Break From Acting to Become Caregiver in London – Rita Dominic