End Time Madness? Nigerian Man Destroys the Bible, Says It's Useless and He Uses It for Toilet (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

End Time Madness? Nigerian Man Destroys the Bible, Says It's Useless and He Uses It for Toilet (Photos)

According to a young Nigerian man identified as Udummiri Nwakalu who shared the disturbing photos of himself holding a torn Bible on Facebook, the Holy book is useless and he uses it for toilet.

Below is what he captioned the photos;

“Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?

When he was bashed by Facebook users, he added this (below) to his caption.

“You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook, everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus. Today, I decided to share what it feels like. I have been using the bible for toilet about three months now, just that I decided to make it public today and you are talking nonsense in my post?

"God punish all of you there I don’t care. I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here.

"I destroyed the Bible, it’s from the devil"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun