Easiest Way to Fix Android Memory Running Low on Internal Memory (Without Rooting)

Forum 7 years ago

Easiest Way to Fix Android Memory Running Low on Internal Memory (Without Rooting)

This is going to be a perfect fix for all those having low memory issue, slow Android all the time even though you still have about 8GB free internal memory. That ungodly message that always pop up whenever you are about to install an app that you are running low out of memory got to stop right now.

I'm going to show you the easiest way without installing any app, formating your device or even having root access. This method will completely sanitize your Android phone and make it faster thereafter.

1. Dial *#9900# - This will bring up the following screen - Sysdump

2. Hit the 'Delete dumpstate/logcat' button. Hit OK on the confirmation dialog.
3. Scroll to the end of the screen and hit 'Exit'

That's it!

I've seen about 1.8GB freed the first time I used this. Try it and use the comment box to give your testimony.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 9 hours ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 day ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell
Forum | 1 week ago

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell

Turtles All the Way Down Trailer: Isabela Merced Leads Max’s Teen Drama Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Turtles All the Way Down Trailer: Isabela Merced Leads Max’s Teen Drama Movie