E-Money Shares Adorable Photos Of His Son As He Turns 3 Today.

Forum 7 years ago

E-Money Shares Adorable Photos Of His Son As He Turns 3 Today.

Five Star music CEO and billionaire businessman, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known asE-money, boss shared these lovely photos of his son Chukwuebuka as he turns a year older today.

The billionaire has three sons and Chukwuebuka is the last. He wrote alongside the lovely photos:

“Wow, you’re growing up so quickly. You’re already 3 years old today my son chukwuebuka ! It just seems like yesterday you were 3 days old. Happy 3rd birthday! For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; Amen.”

More photos:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun