Drama As Man Is Caught Having S*x With A Female Dog After Denying His Wife S*x For Three Months

Forum 7 years ago

Drama As Man Is Caught Having S*x With A Female Dog After Denying His Wife S*x For Three Months

A Bulawayo man Shingai Mpofu, who was in the habit of refusing his wife conjugal rights was caught red-handed s*x with his dog, B-metro reports.

The man was caught redhanded by his brother, Shabba who couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw Mpofu sticking his private parts into those of bitch (female dog).

He then alerted his brother’s wife, Lynnia Siziba before also calling on neighbours to come see the drama.
“It was around 1am when I heard one of the dogs making some funny noises.

I then took a screw driver with the intention of opening the window to see what was happening, but to my surprise I found my brother n*ked busy having s*x with his female dog. I then asked him what he was doing, but he turned deaf and dumb.

When I rushed to wake up his wife and other tenants in the house, he then dressed up and ran away, “ said Shabba.
In the morning, they reported the matter to police leading to his arrest.

The man who is a security guard at nearby shops in Pumula North area of Zimbabwe would alway leave by midnight and 1am as his mates kept wondering why.

They speculated he would be going to see his wife but in reality he would be going to bonk his dog. Siziba revealed that she was shocked by her husband’s behavior, but it had answered a lot of questions which had been boggling her mind for a long time.

“Mpofu has always acted weird and he loved his dog a lot. Imagine he made me eat cabbage everyday while he fed his two dogs with meat and polony.

For me to eat meat I had to steal the one reserved for the dogs in the fridge whenever he was away,” said Siziba. She further added that her husband double crossed her with a dog.

“My husband goes for months without having s*x with me and when I tried to touch him, he became violent threatening to beat me up. It seems he was satisfying himself with the dog and therefore I have decided to return home,“ said Siziba.

Efforts to get a comment from Mpofu were fruitless as after being released by police he was embarrassed to meet the public and locked himself at a friend’s house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 13 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 14 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes