Download Linda Ikeji Social APK

Forum 7 years ago

Download Linda Ikeji Social APK

You are about to start to download LindaikejiSocial Apk free: Linda Ikeji Social app for Android is a social networking platform which was recently launched by the Nigerian popular Blogger that is intended to service as Nigeria Facebook where people come to meet and chat each other and also make sales.

Download LindaikejiSocial Apk free - www.lindaikejisocial.com App Free So we are going to give you the safe place to download Linda Ikeji Social app and join the (LIS) community, make friends, be the first to know when things happen, have fun and get awesome rewards.

One of the amazing things about LindaIkejiSocial.com Android App is that you can earn money by submitting real stories and you will be paid directly into your bank account.LindaIkejiSocial.com

According to Linda, she made it clear to every one that she will give 50 users 20k each on Nov 8. To be part of them all you have to do is be part of the first 50 people to reach 100 followers, Simply when you complete your free LindaIkejiSocial Sign up or Linda Ikeji Social registration.

How to Download LindaikejiSocial Apk Free

LIS app is going to share ad revenue with users, and it’s a great incentive that will ensure that Linda has a great start.

The idea is a great one, and it also suits her audience base brilliantly.
Linda Ikeji said the site (www.lindaikejisocial.com) was inspired by two fans who said they only visited her blog and Facebook. A popular quote says “Give the people what they want, and they’ll come”.
Actually i would say that who ever or what ever that is the inspiration behind Linda Ikeji Social website (Linda Ikeji Social app) is indeed an innovative one, and worthy of emulation by other young Bloggers.

So to download LindaikejiSocial Apk free by Clicking Here

But before then, do you think that www.lindaikejisocial.com will challenge Facebook in Nigeria?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Age & Career Of Linda Hogan
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Age & Career Of Linda Hogan

Court Case Against Social Media Influencer, VeryDarkMan Is Not Over Yet, Nigerian Police Say
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court Case Against Social Media Influencer, VeryDarkMan Is Not Over Yet, Nigerian Police Say