Dont Be Afraid To Lose Fans:- Rapper Cassper Nyovest Tells Colleagues And Fans React

Forum 6 years ago

Dont Be Afraid To Lose Fans:- Rapper Cassper Nyovest Tells Colleagues And Fans React

Cassper Nyovest has money in the bank, hit songs and a career many musicians are envious of - and he said it's all because he is living his truth.

The musician said that artists should never be afraid of losing money, fans or popularity of they are staying true to themselves.

"As an artist you must never be scared of losing fans, money, popularity, friends or anything gained along the way while making art from your eye because then you’re not living your full truth."

Cassper said if you love something you shouldn't have to change.

"If you changed to be loved then you love to be changed. Do you my nigga!! It’s your pen!"

His comment got almost 3 000 double taps and fans applauded his wisdom, thanking him for being real, no matter the outcome.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 9 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello