Do You Think Is Proper For A Lady To Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

Forum 7 years ago

Do You Think Is Proper For A Lady To Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don’t think its advisable for a lady to always cook for the man she’s dating anytime she’s visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man’s life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicacies for you, what threat will I give you when we get married?

I can’t find myself loitering around a man’s kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 4 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job