Do It Right: 5 Tips: How To Caress A Woman's Breasts To Orgasm

Forum 8 years ago

Do It Right: 5 Tips: How To Caress A Woman's Breasts To Orgasm

A woman's breasts is filled with hyper-sensitive nerve endings.

This explain why properly manipulating a woman's breasts could heighten her arousal and lead her to orgasm.

As a matter of fact, a woman’s boobs is the doorway to every other activity and the most sensitive areas of the breast is the nipples and areolas for all sizes and shapes.

Now, I know that sU-Cking boobs is nothing new to most of us men folk — it is one of the most popular foreplay technique to get your lady into the mood.

Good thing is women love to have their breast playing with.

Here is what a man, Jossy Idam, said about his wife's breasts in an online forum:

"At normal time and the best of time, I can’t ever be with her without sU-Cking. It is part of what I have paid for. I have privatised the place. I can use it as pillow, wage or jangolova because they are all mine. When things are rough, I go there to console myself. I have my day and night dreams there."

You wanna do same? Read on...

No 1

Be soft and gentle with your hands. Move your hands over and under the nipples. Take the nipples with your fore-finger and thumb then rub/pinch softly. You'll notice an erection.

No 2

Remember not to focus on the nipple alone. Because you can heighten that experience with your tongue, mouth and hands, caressing, licking, sU-Cking or nibbling them. Caress them, stimulate them.

No 3

Gently sq££ze her breasts. The cup them boobs in your hands and start sU-Cking, starting very slowly. It will be nice to make circular motions with your tongue. Gather the boobs together and such one nipple at a time.

No 4

Put one nipple in your mouth and press it softly between your tongue and your palate and then sU-Ck it softly. You can also bite the nipples VERY gently. Use all your tongue to lick the breasts as if you are licking a place.

No 5
[ads4]
Be observant. Make sure you notice what she likes the most, the sU-Cking, the pinching or the caressing. You should know this by her response to each touch. You can also ask her if she likes it done in a particular way.

The ultimate thing is to be gentle all through.

Married Woman Went to Her Former Boyfriends House, See What Happened

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 5 days ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 5 days ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead