DJ Zinhle Opens Up on Living With Pearl Thusi

Forum 6 years ago

DJ Zinhle Opens Up on Living With Pearl Thusi

DJ Zinhle has opened up about living with her best friend Pearl Thusi. Zinhle is awaiting the completion of her new house and has since moved in with Pearl Thusi for the time being.

She told Times Live in a recent interview, “We live in the same house. Two nannies, two babies and two working mothers. It is so much fun,”

“She is a better mother than me because she has more experience as a mom. She is teaching me a lot because sometimes I don’t understand what is happening with Kairo. I’m like, ‘Why is she screaming?’ And she will teaching me how to handle a situation”
she said.

On what she doesn’t like about Pearl, she said “She takes forever to get out the house. You don’t understand. We will be like, ‘We’re leaving now’, and she’ll be like, ‘Okay, babe. Let me grab this’ and she’ll be on the phone, on the bed and I’m like, ‘I’m in the car waiting for you’ and she’ll be like, ‘ You didn’t say we were leaving,'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot