Davido’s Babymama, Sophie Momodu Urges Parents To Pray Fervently For Their Kids

Forum 4 years ago

Davido’s Babymama, Sophie Momodu Urges Parents To Pray Fervently For Their Kids

Davido’s first babymama, Sophie Momodu has urged parents to pray fervently for their kids as people can not be trusted.

The mother of Davido’s first daughter, Imade Adeleke made the revelation via her Instagram page urging mothers to pray for their children as they do not know who is who. She explained that one can never know who secretly dislikes one’s children. She also revealed that she makes sure to pray for her child all the time more than she does for herself.

“Pray over your babies. You never know who secretly dislikes them simply because they are yours. Ever since I became a mother,95% of the time when im on my knees praying its for my child and not even for myself”

This is, however, coming after Davido gave some prayer points earlier today for fans.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization
Forum | 5 days ago

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization

Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United