Davido Reveals He Has 3 Songs With American Rapper, Young Thug

Forum 7 years ago

Davido Reveals He Has 3 Songs With American Rapper, Young Thug

Davido is not letting anything or anyone else’s WAVES hold him back from making great music and also have a great year internationally.

In a new interview with Ebro of Beats1 Apple Radio, The singer revealed that he has three singles with US rapper, Young Thug.

“Last year I was more of “I gotta this person on my track, I gotta get that person on my track”. He said. “Especially since that Meek Mill record, it ‘do you’, everything gonna come’.

“I remember I was trying to get in the studio with (Young) Thug, one of my boys from Atlanta hooked us up.

So after a while, I was just like, let me just let it go.

Then two weeks ago, I was chilling, I just get a text saying ‘Yo, where you at?’, and it’s Thug.

And he’s like ‘Come to the studio’, he was like three tracks, and it was done. We did one for his stuff, and two for mine,” he said.

It can be recalled that earlier this year, Davido signed a US distribution deal with RCA Records, a subsidiary of Sony Music.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 23 hours ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City