Court restrains AIT from airing defamatory Tinubu documentary

Forum 9 years ago

Court restrains AIT from airing defamatory Tinubu documentary

The High Court of Lagos State presided over by Honourable Justice Akinkugbe I.O. granted an injunction restraining Daar Communications, owners of AIT from broadcasting, transmitting or airing how-so-ever a documentary titled "The Lion of Bourdillon" pending the determination of "The Motion on Notice"
The application was moved by Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, the lead counsel for Bola Tinubu (The Plaintiff/Applicant] in the defamation case against Daar Communications.

The court also adjourned the motion for interlocutory injunction on the application of the defendant/respondent counsel to Friday, March 20, 2015 at 1pm. The defendant/respondent, that is, DAAR COMMUNICATIONS[owners of AIT] was represented by Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 13 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 13 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)