Costly Mistake! Man Dating 2 Sugar Mummies Buys Both of Them Identical Panties for Valentine...and This Happened

Forum 7 years ago

Costly Mistake! Man Dating 2 Sugar Mummies Buys Both of Them Identical Panties for Valentine...and This Happened

A South African man identified as Anako Faleni, who was dating two sugar mummies, has found out the hard way that it was quite unwise to have bought identical gifts for them.

It turned out that buying his two sugar mammas identical red p@anties ended up in a public fight for all the villagers to see.

According to Daily Sun SA, Anako Faleni of Nkontyweni Village, Mthatha is dating two sugar mammas in the village.

He said: “I didn’t think they would find out I’d bought them the same gift.”

He said he loves them both. The one sells magwinya (fried bread), the other sells fruit. But things went wrong when one boasted to the other that she got red-hot underwear from her lover and it turned out that it was the same type they both had.

Soon hot slaps started flying and the two women were rolling on the ground, pulling hair and throwing punches.

One of the women, NomaJapan Ngqunge said she wasn’t ashamed of their fight.

“I love Anako. I give him free magwinya and he is good in bed. This fight will continue until he chooses the woman he loves the most.”

The other woman, Nozintombi Mthombo doesn’t believe Anako bought them the same gift.

“I’m convinced NomaJapan bought herself the p@anties so I’d fight with Anako. If she doesn’t back off, my okapi will dance a gwara-gwara inside her punani,” she said.

No police case was opened but community leader Joseph Mkhondo said they will call a gathering to settle the matter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer