Congrats: Phyno Acquires Multi-Million Naira Property In Lekki

Forum 8 years ago

Congrats: Phyno Acquires Multi-Million Naira Property In Lekki

The Nigerian rapper and record producer, Azubike Chibuzo Nelson, popularly known as Phyno has joined the league of showbiz stars acquiring properties on the island.

The rapper just acquired a multi-million naira house at Shelvey View Estate, located at Chevron Drive, Lekki. The property is a three-flat duplex.

Phyno has been working on the acquisition for some time now, and he has finally scaled the hurdle.

Since Phyno made his first hit, he has become one of the most consistent artistes, churning out one hit after the other. His vocal and lyrical prowess has also ranked him among the most featured artistes in the country.

Like Bracket, J Martins and May D, Phyno is another artiste mentored by the P-Square brothers and their elder brother, Jude Engees Okoye.

In 2014, he acquired a brand new Bentley Gt Coupe automobile worth N30million.
[ads4]

The artiste, who sports a Mohawk hairstyle, initially started up as a producer in 2003, and did beats for artistes like 2Shotz, J Martins, Mr. Raw, Flavour, Timaya, Ruggedman and Bracket. In 2010, he then decided to try his hands on the other side of the booth, starting his own rap career, and the result was his first official album “No Guts, No Glory.”

Last year he was enmeshed in a gay scandal, having appeared to be kissing fellow artiste, Kcee in a viral picture.

But he swiftly denied the rumour , saying:

“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing. People say I am gay. That’s laughable because these same people reported some time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 day ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown