Comedian Bovi, Elsie Okpocha Share Original Kissing Photo Freeze Took With BasketMouth's Wife

Forum 7 years ago

Comedian Bovi, Elsie Okpocha Share Original Kissing Photo Freeze Took With BasketMouth's Wife

When Freeze shared a photo of himself kissing Basketmouth's wife Elsie Okpocha, rumours were rife that he may have dated her, but Elsie has shared the full photo. It turns out Freeze cropped out his estranged ex wife, Opeyemi Olarinde.

A disgusted Bovi also shared the photo and has this to say

Elsie, with the aura of sweet revenge also shaded Freeze by taunting him with a friendly shout out to Opeyemi, who the OAP is not on good terms with. Opeyemi allegedly beat him black and blue when they were still married.

Elsie wrote:

Recall Freeze and his ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde had an acrimonious separation last year over accusations of infidelity and domestic violence. Freeze accused Ope of beating him black and blue during their marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention
Forum | 1 day ago

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament