Cobhams Celebrates His Son’s 5th Birthday, Promises To Make Him Proud

Forum 7 years ago

Cobhams Celebrates His Son’s 5th Birthday, Promises To Make Him Proud

Music producer Cobhams Asuquo is today, celebrating his son, David, who turned 5-years-old. The music veteran took to his IG page shared a photo of himself with his son and wrote:

My boss is 5!!! Happy 5th birthday Sir. My other employer. I love you soo much David and I have soo much to teach you. I’ll always make you proud by God’s grace.

I live so that you can be a better man. David the world needs better men and we would raise each other to be better men in this world. God bless you my son! We are turning up this weekend, you just name the place. #happybirthdayDavid #happybirthdayson #Godblessyou

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 5 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 22 hours ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth