Chinese man buys 99 iPhone 6s for $82,000 , proposes to girlfriend………and she says ‘NO’

Forum 9 years ago

Chinese man buys 99 iPhone 6s for $82,000 , proposes to girlfriend………and she says ‘NO’

I came across this report online and i had to feel for the guy, ah ah………..In his mind, this was the perfect proposal and it switched up on him.
[ads4]
I really feel sad for him
According to reports, a man bought 99 iPhones to propose to his supposed sweetheart. The Chinese man spent his 2-year salary ($82,000) on the iPhone 6’s just to give his girlfriend what he thought was the perfect proposal…………………and she said no.
Choi!!!!!

SOURCE: http://loadedpals.com/chinese-man-buys-99-iphone-6s-82000-proposes-girlfriendand-says/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 14 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’