Chidinma Gifts Her Mother With A House On Her Birthday [Watch]

Forum 5 years ago

Chidinma Gifts Her Mother With A House On Her Birthday [Watch]

It is every parent’s dream that one day they hope to reap the fruits of their labour after all the hard works and inconvenience that they have to go through in order for their children to be fulfilled people in life. It now seems like for songstress, Chidinma Ekile’s mum; that dream has been realised as the beautiful petite singer just got her mother a brand new house to celebrate her 60th Birthday.

Chidinma who has been off the music scene for a while now shared a picture of the house on her Instagram page with the caption; “Happy 60thbirthday Iya Lucky” Meanwhile, many people have already started congratulating the singer and praying for her for the thoughtful move to put smile on her mother’s face and also congratulating her mother for having such a precious child.

We are saying congratulations to Chidinma and her mother and we also hope we will be able to do this or even better for our own parents in their lifetime.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 15 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 18 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out