Chelsea clean up in Premier League monthly awards [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Chelsea clean up in Premier League monthly awards [Photos]

Antonio Conte and Diego Costa have been crowned as the best manager and player for November respectively, while Pedro’s strike against Tottenham was named best goal

The Premier League monthly awards winners for November have been confirmed – and it’s a clean sweep for Chelsea!

The league leaders won all three games during the month, scoring eight goals, conceding just one and ending Tottenham’s unbeaten run along the way.

Conte responds to Alexis to Chelsea links Antonio Conte, most recently masterminding a come-from-behind win away to title rivals Manchester City, has picked up the manager of the month award for November.

Spain striker Diego Costa, meanwhile, has been named the best player and Pedro’s stunning strike against Tottenham has scooped the best goal.

“Things are going well at the moment. The team is doing well and this shows that things are working out for me,” former Atletico Madrid striker Costa said.

“The team performance has a bearing on this individual award. If we were bottom, I doubt I would have won it.“

So, it is down to my team-mates, thanks to the club and hopefully we can continue this winning run.

“Thanks also to the fans for this award but the most important thing for me and the club is that we are up there fighting for the league at the end of the season.”

Chelsea are currently on an eight-game winning streak, having previously lost back-to-back games against Liverpool and Arsenal, opening up a three-point gap at the top of the league.

Next up for Conte, Costa and Pedro is Sunday’s visit of West Brom in the Premier League.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Frank Onyeka relishes first Premier League goal for Brentford
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Frank Onyeka relishes first Premier League goal for Brentford

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash