Checkout 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair

Forum 6 years ago

Checkout 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair

In case you don’t know, Presence Of Pubic Hair Shows You’re Open For S’ex.

The presence of pubic hair has had a biological connotation since time immemorial. Pubic hair served as an easy way for partners to identify the $exual maturity of their spouses and their intention to have s’ex.

Asides being a way of identifying s’exual maturity, in earlier times, men were thought to use the presence of pubic hair as a visual identifier of sorts to find their way around their target which is the vagina.

Pubic Hair Has Been Linked With S’exual Pheromones
Studies regarding the link between pubic hair and pheromones are inconclusive, but quite a number of facts have been ascribed to the theory that links pubic hair and pheromones. Pheromones are chemicals released by the apocrine glands and one theory that has continually revolved is that pubic hair helps to trap pheromones that attract potential mates.

Pheromones are known to attach to pubic hair and have been thought to increase $exual stimulation and arousal in potential $exual mates.

Pubic Hair Helps To Prevent Friction
If you’re intent on avoiding skin irritation during $exual intercourse, you may want to consider leaving your pubic hair. Your pubes tend to cushion the effects of vigorous $exual activity because they contain natural oils which act as lubricants when your skin and that of your partner contacts. The oils will help to prevent skin chaffing and the inherent pain and discomfort you may get from it later on.

You Can Easily Catch An Infection
If you’re the type that loves being completely well shaved, you may want to watch it as you’re highly prone to some types of $exual infection. A recent research study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology found out that 60% of women developed were likely to develop one form of health issue or the other after shaving off their pubic hair.

Some of the common health issues that may arise after shaving, according to the study include cuts, abscesses, infection of the hair root and severe bacteria infections. The study also found out that pubic hair formed some form of natural defense against some types of $exually transmitted infections including Herpes and genital warts.

You Waste Valuable Time Shaving Your Pubic Hair
A lot of $exuality experts claim that humans spend a lot of valuable time shaving off their pubic hair. It is estimated that an average woman spends about 60 days of her life time shaving off pubic hair.

If one is to consider the various rewardingthings that could be done with this time such as learning a musical instrument or a new skill, you’d agree that the pubic hair given to us by nature may need to stay on.

People Of The Past Had Myths Surrounding Pubic Hair
Various civilizations from the past including the Romans, Greeks and the Egyptians had reservations concerning pubic hair. Perhaps in enhancing their disgust for it, only slaves were allowed to keep theirs in an effort to boost fertility among people believed to be of lower cla$$.

These myths did very little to boost the
superiority of these civilizations but have nonetheless helped to point to the dangers of body shaming. Nature gave the hair for a reason and you may want to leave them there for a more fulfilling experience.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities
Forum | 1 month ago

Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities

Soldier Uses Razor to Shave Civilian
Forum | 1 month ago

Soldier Uses Razor to Shave Civilian's Hair (Video)

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta
Forum | 1 month ago

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta

I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)