Check Out Actor, Kanayo O Kanayo's Epic Throwback Photo In 1985

Forum 6 years ago

Check Out Actor, Kanayo O Kanayo's Epic Throwback Photo In 1985

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O Kanoyo shared the below throwback photo of himself as he remembers life in Nigeria in 1985.

He wrote:

"Throw back to 1985 in Enugu, Kanayo O. Kanayo in the state of nature, when the falcon could hear the falconer . Then you could walk into a shop, and the owner is not in sight, you pick up the things you need and keep the money on the table. About the same year I visited Gembu in the present day Taraba State, then in Gongola State, no one cared much about ethnic, religious belongings. Music was philosophical in its renditions and futuristic in outlook. Eg Fela's 49 seating 99 standing, suffering and smiling". I am not advocating we go back to those years of yore BUT a people are nothing when they loose all their values and culture".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 day ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today